Regional travel in Peru – Travel program PTW-PUN003-en
1 day - Start: daily
• Boat trip on Lake Titicaca to the floating islands of the Uros.
• Visit to two of the 90 floating islands.
• Continue by boat to the natural island of Taquile.
• Short hike to the island's highest point to enjoy the view of the immense lake.
• Getting to know the islanders, their customs and the famous textiles they produce. Mainly men are engaged in spinning and weaving. Colors, size and use of the textiles indicate the marital status of the wearer on Taquile.
• Return to Puno.
WhatsApp (51) 994633845