Regional travel in Peru – Travel program PTW-LIM001-en
Half day – Start: daily
• Pick up from the hotel.
• «Pucllana» ceremonial center from the 4th century AD, considered «sacred city» by the Incas.
• Center of Lima with «Paseo de la Republica», «Plaza San Martín», main square, government building, bishopric, cathedral, city administration.
• «Museo del Banco Central de Reserva» with gold, ceramic and textile objects from different cultures before the time of the Incas.
• «San Francisco» with America's largest collection of colonial religious art and the subterranean crypts known as «Catacumbas».
• Drive through the traditional residential neighborhoods of San Isidro and Miraflores to the end point of the tour, Larcomar.
WhatsApp (51) 994633845