Regional travel in Peru – Travel program PTW-CUS004-en
By train from Cusco to the Urubamba valley and following the river to Machu Picchu, by bus up to the archaeological complex of Machu Picchu, guided tour, lunch, return by train to Cusco.
• Hotel pick-up and transfer to Poroy railway station.
• Travel by train to the Urubamba valley, the Sacred valley of the Incas, past various Andean villages to Machu Picchu. Attractive landscapes can be viewed during the journey and, due to the contrast of different ecological altitudes, a very diverse flora.
• From Machu Picchu Pueblo (also known as Aguas Calientes) a 25 minute bus ride up to the Machu Picchu archaeological complex. Spectacular views of the valley, river and surrounding mountains.
• Guided tour (approximately 2½ hours) through the archaeological complex with sumptuous sites, squares, temples, mausoleums, rooms for storing food, canals carved in stone, springs, stairs and terraces that blend harmoniously on the mountain with the most magical and enigmatic citadel from America. An unforgettable experience!
• Bus ride downhill to Machu Picchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes) for lunch.
• Transfer to the train station to take the train back to Cusco.
• Reception at Poroy train station and transfer to the hotel in Cusco.
WhatsApp (51) 994633845