Regional travel in Peru – Travel program PTW-CUS001-en
Half Day – Start: daily
• Pick up from the hotel.
• «Plaza de Armas» and the Cathedral of Cusco with impressive handicrafts made of silver, wood and gold leaf as well as monumental paintings of the colonial era with extensive Inca iconography.
• «Koricancha» or «Templo del Sol» (Temple of the Sun) on which the Monastery of Santo Domingo was built. The peculiar style makes one of the towers to one of the outstanding attraction of the city. The legend says that the Spanish conquerors were greatly impressed by a wall clad in gold.
• Sacsayhuaman Archaeological Park, the most impressive example of Inca architecture.
• The underground temple of Q'enqo, where the Incas performed important ceremonies and rituals.
• Tambo Machay, the temple dedicated to water, famous for the spiritual purification of the ancient Incas. The water flows in the springs and channels as it did more than 500 years ago.
• This excursion reveals the cultural wealth of the Inca Empire and the Colonial period, full of contrasts and historical values who are worth getting to know.
• Return to the hotel.
WhatsApp (51) 994633845