Regional travel in Peru – Travel program PTW-AQP005-en
Whole day – Start: every day
• At 8:00 h pick up from the hotel.
• Drive to the Sillar quarries in Añashuayco, where hammers and iron bars are used to break blocks of stone from the 30 m high cliff. Sillar is a white volcanic stone commonly used in Arequipa.
• Visit to craft workshops that work the blocks of stone.
• «Cantera de Culebrillas»: Canyon where natural sillar walls formed by erosion can be observed.
• Rock carvings at Sillar.
• Thermal pool in Yura on the slopes of the Chachani volcano with iron and sulphurous water with a temperature of around 30 degrees Celsius.
• Return to Arequipa.
• At 5:00 pm arrival in Arequipa.
WhatsApp (51) 994633845