Regional travel in Peru – Travel program PTW-AQP001-en
Half day – Start: daily
• Pick up from the hotel.
• «Carmen Alto» viewpoint with a view of the city and its surroundings, the Chilli river and the volcanoes surrounding the city (Misti, Chachani and Pichu Pichu).
• Yanahuara with the «Portales de Yanahuara» built of Sillar (white volcanic stone) and the church «San Juan Bautista».
• «Santa Catalina» Monastery, a citadel built of Sillar.
• Cathedral at the «Plaza de Armas» (main square), one of the most beautiful in Perú.
• Convent and Church of the Jesuits with the ancient sacristy known as the «Cúpula de San Ignacio», the walls of which are completely covered with colorful paintings.
WhatsApp (51) 994633845