Regional travel in Peru – Travel program PTW-AQP003-en
Half day – Start: daily
• Pick up from the hotel.
• «Santa Catalina» Monastery, a citadel built of Sillar.
• Cathedral at the «Plaza de Armas» (main square), one of the most beautiful in Perú.
• Convent and Church of the Jesuits with the ancient sacristy known as the «Cúpula de San Ignacio», the walls of which are completely covered with colorful paintings.
• Yanahuara with the «Portales de Yanahuara», built of Sillar (white volcanic stone) and the church «San Juan Bautista».
• Mirador de Sachaca, the highest point in Arequipa with good views of the city and the surrounding area.
• «Mansión del Fundador», the house where the son of the founder of Arequipa lived.
• Molino de Sabandía, built with Sillar and water powered mill.
• Return to the hotel.
WhatsApp (51) 994633845